Our dynamic staff of customer service and sales coaches are available to your company to teach half-day, full-day, or multiple days of in-service to your team of superheroes! The in-service topics are individualized and based on your team’s needs.
Some of the topics we have taught to groups of employees include the following.
- Seeing Yourself as a Customer Service Super Hero!
- Improving Team Dynamics and Communication
- Stress Management and Reduction
- Wowing the Caller from Start to Finish
- Applying a Super Hero Sales Approach
- It’s ALL About Building Relationships
- Improving Company Culture
- Improving Personal and Company Accountability
- Increasing Car Count (and/or Foot Traffic)
- Building a Stronger Brand
- Writing and Implementing SMART Goals
- Understanding and Meeting CORE Competencies
- System and Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving
- Understanding the Power of Emotions
- Getting the Customer in the Door/Building and Maintaining Loyalty
- Empathy Training, Including How to Turn Around an Angry Customer
- Turning Price Shoppers into Customers
- Applying Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- How to Handle Objections
- A Fresh Take on an Old Topic: Marketing
- WOWing the Customer with Soft Skills
For more information and pricing on in-person training contact Lorri Cooper at 515-360-6970, or complete the on-line form below.